15 Things Every Bridesmaid Needs In Her Bag
- MegaBabe Thigh Rescue- Friends, if you have not already purchased MegaBabe Thigh Rescue, I urge you to stop what you’re doing right now and BUY IT. It’s my secret weapon! You will become the life of the party when you have this in your bag, and you’ll never want to leave home without it. Thigh Rescue keeps your legs from feeling the chub rub when you’re dancing and walking around all day doing bridesmaid things!
- Large Water Bottle- One thing I quickly learned during this wedding is you’re going to get way more dehydrated than you think. Even if you’re not drinking alcohol, your body is going to get dehydrated because you’ll never drink as much water as you normally do. So if you bring a big ole water bottle (some of my favorites: Corkcicle + Spill Free Waterbottle), you’re more likely to keep you energy up and stay hydrated!
- Party Patches- We recently started using this Party Patch from Amazon and it’s a game changer for long days and nights of drinking! No one wants to deal with the day after a wedding hangover, so be sure to prepare with a patch.
- Sewing Kit with Safety Pins, Needle and Thread, Scissors- You never know if a fellow bridesmaid will need something fixed real quick, or the bride! Be prepared with this kit (it’s under $10). I didn’t have this for the wedding, but I needed it! Luckily someone else had safety pins on them.
- Deodorant- As a bridesmaid you’re probably going to have a call time way earlier than the wedding start time… and chances are you’re going to get a little stinky! Secret Clinical Strength is a great option if you’re looking for something strong.
- External Battery Charger- Bring a charger + cords! I like this one because it’s got 2 spots to charge so you can share.
- Sneakers and Socks- Pack these in your bag, DO IT! It’s great to be able to get comfy during the reception. I love wearing my Adidas Superstar sneakers because they’re stylish and comfy as heck.
- Makeup Wipes- I don’t want you to think this will happen, but sometimes makeup artists do your makeup and you aren’t totally satisfied. Bring wipes just in case! And sometimes makeup smudges, so another great reason to have them on hand for the bridesmaids. I don’t have a particular brand I love, but my mom and sister both swear by these wipes.
- Breath Mints and Gum- When in doubt, chew gum!
- Granola Bars- Can you say snack mom?! But seriously, someone is bound to be hungry (or hangry).
- Razor- Last minute armpit shaves are a thing! Be prepared with a razor in your bag. PS- I have been using Billie for a few months now and I’ll never turn back.
- Advil/Tylenol- Cramps, headaches, body aches, oh my! Have something in your bridesmaid bag that can help you or one of the other gals in case of a not so fun ache or pain.
- Bandaids- Blisters on your feet from shoes, accidental cuts, stubbed toes… you never know when a bandaid will come in handy!
- Tampons- Even if it’s not your time of the month, grab a few tampons and panty liners for your bag! It’s a team effort to be prepared for everything.
- Under Eye Patches- Chances are the night of the rehearsal dinner you didn’t go to sleep super early, and your eyes might be feeling it the next morning. Bring some eye patches in your bag to start your morning off on the right foot!
Bridesmaid Bag Suggestions
I have fallen in love with Stoney Clover! They have lots of great bag options from makeup bags, to totes bag for everything.
Shop Bridesmaid Kits
Want to keep it simple but still bring things that every bridesmaid needs in her bag? There are “Bridal Emergency Kits” that you can buy pre-made, like this one from Etsy.