I’m sure this goes without saying, but everything is bigger (and better) in Texas… and the food options at Globe Life Field for Rangers games are no exception! Be sure to arrive hungry because you’ll have a huge variety of Texas Rangers food options to choose from at the ballpark. I’m still working on trying them all out myself, but wanted to highlight some of the fun Texas Rangers concession options for for now.
PS- if you want to save some money on tickets, I’ve got a Texas Rangers discount code! You can use code SBE for 25% off Texas Rangers tickets in the Outfield Pavilion, Outfield Mezzanine, Home Plate Mezzanine and all 200 + 300 level seats! Note, the code is not active for Saturday night games, Braves, Yankees, Dodgers and Astros in July.
Globe Life Field + Texas Rangers Food Options 2023 Season
This post has a lot of information about Texas Rangers food options! If you’re on a desktop, you can use “Command F” to search for specific things, such as what section your seats (click here for map) are in or the type of food you are hungry for. You can also jump straight to a section by clicking below.
- Texas Rangers New Food Options for 2023
- Where Can I Buy a Boomstick at Globe Life Field?
- Texas Rangers Entrees (Hot Dogs, Nachos + More)
- Vegan Food Options at Texas Rangers Games
- Ballpark Snacks
- Concessions Desserts and Sweet Treats
- Globe Life Field Restaurants + Speciality Concessions
- Globe Life Field Clubs
- All You Can Eat Seats + Discount Code
- Helpful Globe Life Field Information
Texas Rangers New Concessions for 2023
Globe Life Field and the Texas Rangers announced 8 tasty new food items for the 2022 season! More on what to expect, what you’ll be spending and where to find them at the ballpark below
The Boomstick Burger at Section 132
A new take on the iconic 2-foot-long hot dog, this variation features a 2-foot Nolan Ryan Beef patty topped with Texas Chili Company Chili, Rico’s Nacho Cheese and Jalapenos, and Crisp Onion Rings – much like the original Boomstick – and served on a fresh-baked brioche bun. Designed to feed up to four people. Available at the Texas 24″ stand at Section 132 for $34.99.
Brisket Croissant at Sections 3, 123 and 230
Generous pieces of house-smoked Nolan Ryan Beef Brisket are hand-rolled between layers of buttery croissant dough and baked until golden. Topped with a Sweet Baby Ray’s donut-style glaze. Available at the Sweet Baby Rays stand at Sections 3, 123, and 230 for $9.99.
Corn Ribs at Sections 3, 121 and 230
Fresh sweet corn on the cob split into finger lickin’ “ribs” – tossed with spicy lime crema and coated with cotija cheese and tajin spice. Available at the concession locations at Sections 3, 121 and 230 for $9.99.
Flamin Hot® Cheetos Pretzel at Sections 3, 12, 121, 208 and 233
A pillowy soft Bavaria-style sourdough pretzel dipped in Flamin Hot® Cheetos Cheetle and then coated in crushed Flamin Hot® Cheetos. Available at the concession locations at Section 3, 12, 121, 208 and 233 for $8.99.
Pizza Dawwg at Sections 3, 133 and 214
A Texas Chili Company All-Angus Beef hot dog topped with marinara, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni – and then baked to bubbly golden perfection. Available at the concession locations at Sections 3, 133 and 214 for $11.99.
The PLT Sandwich at Section 101
A vegan twist on a classic sandwich featuring a balsamic-glazed, grilled portabella mushroom topped with bibb lettuce and sliced tomato. Served on fresh-baked vegan bread with vegan mayo. Available at the Visiting Vegan Stand at Section 101 for $14.99.
Texas Rangers Stadium Food
If the new food options at Globe Life Field aren’t flipping your switch, there’s always the ballpark classics and unique Rangers food options that have returned this season!
Where Can I Buy a Boomstick at Globe Life Field?
Before we dive into everything you can on the menu at Texas Rangers baseball games, let’s answer this burning question. You can find the famous Texas Rangers Boomstick in section 132 at the new Globe Life Field. Not quite sure what the Boomstick is? It’s a 3 pound, 2-foot long beef hot dog smothered in chili, nacho cheese, jalapenos and caramelized onions. It’s $27.50 and can feed your whole group.
Where to Find Entrees
Need a meal at the ballpark and want something a bit different than a basic hot dog, burger or nachos? Not sure exactly what food you’ll want? Try the Go Deep Fried Concessions Stands at sections 121, 225 and 230 or the Sweet Baby Rays stand at section 125
- Boomstick Burger is available in section 132 for $25.50.
- Brisket Egg Rolls are available at sections 121, 225 and 230.
- Brisket Macaroni & Cheese is available in sections 23, 123 and 230.
- Brisket Sandwich is available in sections 23, 123 and 230.
- Chicken Tenders are available in sections 24, 108, 121, 224 and 230.
- Chicken and Brisket Tacos are available in section 17.
- Pizza is available in sections 5, 133 and 214.
- Ranger Tater is available in sections 106 and 201 (Sky Porch).
- Veggie Flatbread is available in section 4.
- Veggie Wrap is available in sections 4, 101 and 205.
Where to Find Ballpark Classics: Hot Dogs, Sausages and Nachos
You can’t miss out on a hot dog or nachos when you’re at the ballpark! You can find traditional hot dogs and nachos all over the place, but here is where you can find the more unique options.
- Boomstick is available in section 132.
- Bratwurst is available in sections 108, 112, 124, 128, 136, 212, 214, 229 and 238.
- Brisket Dog is available in sections 23, 125 and 230.
- Corn Dog Basket is available in sections 24, 108, 121, 124, 208, 224 and 230.
- Enchilada Dog is available in sections 105, 121 and 226.
- Foot Long Hot Dog is available in sections 121, 132, 225 and 234.
- Jalepeno Cheddar Sausage is available in sections 105 and 225 for $12.
- Pizza Dog is available in sections 3, 133 and 214.
- Smoked Sausage is available in sections 23, 105, 108, 123 and 230 for $12.
- Brisket Nachos is available in sections 17, 106, 226 and 233.
- Grande Nachos is available in sections 17, 125 and 208.
- Souvenir Helmet Nachos is available in sections 17, 125, 208, 226 and 233.
Where Can I Find Vegan Food at Globe Life Field
The Texas Rangers stadium has a few spots to pick up Vegan snacks and entrees, including the PLT sandwich that is new as of this season.
- Vegan Burger is available in sections 4 and 101.
- Vegan Hot Dog is available in sections 4 and 101.
- Vegan Nachos are available in sections 4 and 101.
- Vegan Bratwurst is available in section 101.
- Fruit Cup is available in sections 101 and 205.
- Oatly Soft Serve is available in sections 3 and 201 (Sky Porch).
- Impossible Chicken Nuggets is available in section 101.
- Salads are available in sections 101, 105 and 205.
Unique Snacks at the Ballpark
Of course you can find things like popcorn, peanuts, chips and more snacks all around the ballpark, but I also wanted to highlight a few of the interesting snacks you should try!
- Bavarian Pretzel Hot Cheetos are available at sections 3, 12, 121 and 208. You can find regular Bavarian Pretzels at sections 3, 4, 12, 29, 121, 125, 208, 226 and 233.
- The Brisket Croissant can be found in sections 5, 23, 123 and 230 for $9.99.
- Corn Ribs are available at sections 23, 121 and 230. They cost $9.99.
- Cheese Fry Bowl is available in sections 24, 121, 125, 208, 224 and 230. It costs $9.25.
- Cheetos Popcorn is available at P111.
- Fruit Cups are available in sections 101 and 205.
- Garlic Fries are available in sections 24, 108, 121 and 224.
- Kettle Corn is available in sections 111 and 239.
- Sabra Hummus is available in sections 4, 101 and 205.
Texas Rangers Stadium Concession Dessert Options
- Milkshakes are available in sections 20 and 102.
- Banana Pudding is available in section 106.
- Dollar Ice Cream Novelties on Sunday in sections 12, 23, 101, 121, 123, 130, 205, 213, 237 and 238.
- Ice Cream Floats are available in sections 6, 102, 125 and 235 for $7.50.
- Ice Cream Waffle Bowl is available in sections 6, 102, 125 and 235 for $9.50.
- Pastries are available in sections 6 and 105 for $4 (small) and $8 (large).
- Peach Cobbler is available in sections 201 (Sky Porch) and 202.
- Funnel Cakes are available in sections 29, 105 and 230 for $10.
What Alcohol Does Globe Life Field Serve
- Craft beer is available at sections 1, 11, 26, 33, 101, 102, 106, 110, 123, 126, 130, 137, 140, 201, 205, 207, 209, 213, 215, 223, 225, 233 and 237.
- Domestic Beer is available at all concession stands and bars.
- The Beer Bats are in section 3, 11, 110, 126, 134, 215, 225 and 233. The Beer Bat is a large clear bat branded with the Texas Rangers 50th anniversary logo. You can fill it up with any draft beer you like at the bars.
- Frozen Margaritas are available in sections 1, 3, 11, 12, 26, 33, 102, 106, 123, 125, 126, 134, 201, 202, 208,214, 215, 225, 230 and 233.
- Wine is available in sections 1, 3, 11, 20, 26, 33, 101, 102, 106, 110, 123, 125, 135, 201, 205, 215, 225 and 233.
- Mixed Drinks are available in sections 1, 3, 11, 20, 26, 33, 102, 106, 110, 123, 125, 135, 201, 215, 225 and 233.
- Nutri Vodka Seltzer is available in all bars except 1, 106 and 123.
- Omission Light Lager, a gluten free option, is available in sections 101, 126, 134 and 205.
Globe Life Field Restaurants
- Arlington Eats, near section 101, features pop-ups of local Arlington restaurants during weekend games and select events. Ella B’s Restaurant, Prince Lebanese Grill and Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery, along with newcomers The Tin Cup and Cartel Taco Bar. Arlington Eats is open for Friday, Saturday and Sunday games, along with select premium matchups on weekdays.
- Bahama Buck’s Shave Ice, located near sections 109 and 206, offers snowcones and shaved ice.
- Golden Chick, located near section 108, has chicken sandwiches, tenders and fries.
- Hurtado Barbecue, near section 141, offers birria tacos, beef ribs, brisket elote, brisket nachos and brisket sandwiches.
- Pluckers, located near section 131, has chicken wings; bone-in and boneless, delicious fried pickles and fries.
Food and Beverage Specialty Concessions Areas
- The 421 Food Hall, near section 225, is named after the Rangers’ first game in Arlington on April 21, 1972. It features buffet-style dining with open seating areas for guests, as well as a lounge space for season ticket holders to enjoy.
- The High Ball Bar, near section 223, is a cocktail lounge with speciality cocktails and beer.
- Backstop Burgers, near sections 108 and 121, are a great spot to grab pretzels, jumbo hot dogs and cheese fries.
- Go Deep Fried, near sections 121, 224 and 230, is where you will find funnel cakes, corn dogs, jumbo hot dogs, chicken tenders, brisket egg rolls and cheese fry bowls.
- Scoops, near sections 6, 102 and 235, has ice cream mini helmets.
- Express Grill, near sections 108 and 124, are equipped with Amazon’s Just Walk Out and Amazon One technologies. You can find hot dogs, burgers, bratwurst, sausages, corn dogs, seltzers, beer, sodas and more Texas Rangers concessions items here.
Texas Rangers All You Can Eat Seats
The All You Can Eat area (sections 27-33) serves food and beverages such as grilled chicken hamburgers, nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts and unlimited soft drinks. Check out this post for more information on the Texas Rangers All You Can Eat seats. You can use discount code SBEAYCE to save on these tickets!
How do use the All You Can Eat Seats discount code:
- Click this link and select the game you want to attend.
- Type in SBEAYCE in the promo code spot. This will refresh the page and show you the available seats in section 27-33.
- Select your seats and check out!
Globe Life Field Clubs
If you’re looking for an elevated experience, be sure to buy ticket that give you access to one of the great lounges and clubs at Globe Life Field. These spaces open when doors open for games for you to enjoy both pre-game and during the game.
The Lexus Club is located on the Event Level behind home plate. It consists of an upscale buffet through the 7th inning and then switches over to a Ballpark Favorites buffet until the bottom of the 9th inning. Beverage options include domestic beer, craft beer, upscale wine and premium spirits served until the bottom of the 8th inning. Access is for these specific ticket holders: VIP Home Plate Club, Platinum Lexus & Home Plate Club, Gold Lexus Club, Silver Home Plate Club, Bronze Home Plate Club and Home Plate Field Suites.
The StubHub club is located on the first base side of the Lower Concourse. There is a buffet-style dinner is served featuring rotating entrees and action stations through the 4th inning , along with Ballpark Favorites buffet through the 7th inning. Beverage service includes domestic beer, craft beer, upscale wine served until the end of the 8th inning. Access is for these ticket holders: VIP 1st Base Club, Premium StubHub/Premium 1st Base Club and StubHub Club/1st Base Club.
The Balcones Speakeasy is located on the Lower Concourse. Buffet-style small plates are served though the 5th inning, along with grab and go food through the 7th inning. Beverage service includes domestic beer, craft beer, upscale wine, and nightly mixed drink served until the end of the 8th inning. Access is for these specific ticket holders: VIP Balcones Speakeasy and Balcones Speakeasy.
The Texas Terrace is located on the Jim Ross Law Suite Level. Ballpark buffet with rotating featured dish, as well as sodas, iced tea and bottled water is included in ticket. Additional credit card bar available. Open to ticket holders with access to Texas Terrace 1 and Texas Terrace 2.
Finding Food Near Globe Life Field
Some local Arlington spots to check out: Dino’s Subs (check out @DallasLoveList’s TikTok to see why it’s the best), Twisted Root, The Biscuit Bar, Firehouse Gastro Park and more Arlington restaurants.
And of course, Texas Live, which is right next the ballpark! Inside Texas Live you’ll find a variety of bars and restaurants from tacos to pizza (and more).
Helpful Globe Life Field Information
Can You Take Food Into the New Texas Rangers Stadium?
Outside food is allowed at the new Texas Rangers stadium if it is inside a sealed clear quart sized (or smaller) plastic bag. Unflavored water (1 liter or smaller) in a sealed plastic bottle is allowed. One bag and one water per ticket.
Do the Rangers Have a Clear Bag Policy?
The Texas Rangers bag policy is that all bags and purses must be soft sided and not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”. Backpacks are prohibited, except for single-compartment drawstring bags that do not exceed the MLB bag-size requirements of 16” x 16” x 8”. Exceptions are for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children. All bags are subject to search before entering the ballpark.
Globe Life Field Concessions + Retail are Cashless
A quick heads up that all Texas Rangers food, beverage and retail are a cashless experience at Globe Life Field. Major credit and debit cards, as well as mobile pay are accepted throughout Globe Life Field. There are Reverse ATM’s to convert cash to card at the following locations: Main Concourse – sections 113, 123, 136 and Upper Concourse – sections 212, 227.
What Should I Wear to the Rangers Game?
Keep in mind that the new ballpark is an indoor/outdoor situation. In the past, if it was a hot summer day, you’d want to be prepared to be hot and sweaty, but now you can dress comfortably because the roof will be closed. Dress comfortably and when it comes to shoes, remember you’ll be walking a lot. If you get cold easy, it doesn’t hurt to bring an extra layer for games that have the roof closed.
Globe Life Field Parking Information
According to MLB.com, the above map + below info reflects parking at Globe Life Field for Rangers games in the 2023 season. Reserved parking lots include Supra Lot A, TRD Pro Lot T, Lexus Lot W and Tacoma Lot R – Enter through R1 (Cowboys Way) or R2 (Stadium Dr.). General admission parking can be found at Sienna Lot M and Highlander Lot N ($15), Yaris Lot S ($20, Avalon Lot E, Sequoia Lot L andToyota Lot D ($25) and Venza Lot V ($35).
If you drive a Lexus, you can find complimentary parking in the Lexus Lot W located at 715 Stadium Drive. Be sure to contact your DFW Lexus dealer to obtain your 2023 window decal to be able to use this lot (until it’s full).
You Might Also Like…
I also have you covered if you’re heading to a Cowboys game and want to eat at AT&T Stadium, going to cheer on the Horned Frogs in Fort Worth or heading to Victory Park before a concert, Mavs or Stars game. Just wanting to explore Dallas? Here are some of my favorite restaurants and small businesses in DFW. And if you just need to feel inspired about DFW, these Dallas area bloggers are great to check out!