If you’re planning on going to a FC Dallas game at Toyota Stadium in Frisco anytime soon, be sure to go hungry! There are so many new Toyota Stadium food options to choose from… and not to mention the craft cocktail options! Everything at Toyota Stadium if fan-friendly pricing- and oh so exciting. They are even offering vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options at Market 469.
READ ALSO: Dallas Cowboys Stadium Food, Best Places to Eat in Dallas Fort Worth, Best North Dallas Restaurants, What to Eat at Globe Life Field
Toyota Stadium Food + Drinks
$3 Food Locations (Section 112 & 120)
- PK Dogs – a hot dog wrapped in a pastry blanket
- Pretzel bites
- Turkey BLT sandwich
- Fountain soda
- Bottled water
- Beer (Tecate Light, Dos Equis, Budweiser)
- Roast beef marinated in chimichurri sauce on a brioche bun
- Turkey BLT with avocado on a croissant
- Avocado, cauliflower, tomato tossed in balsamic vinaigrette – Vegan
- Veggie sandwich, tomatoes, cheese, zucchini, squash with a pesto spread on gluten-free bread – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Mediterranean hummus with pita chips – Vegetarian
- Vegetable crudité with avocado ranch – Vegetarian
- Eastsider: Vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and topped with a beer. (Section 124, Heineken Red Star Club, Winners Club, Hall of Fame)
- The Kicking Mule: Lunazul tequila, lime juice, simple syrup topped with a ginger beer. (Section 124, Heineken Red Star Club)
- Irish Palmer: Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey, apple juice, simple syrup and lime juice. (Section 124, Heineken Red Star Club)
New Toyota Stadium Food Options
- Blackened Chicken Po’ Boy: Blackened chicken tenders, coleslaw, sliced Roma tomatoes, remoulade sauce and green onions.(Burgers and Po’ Boys – Section 132)
- Smoked Rib Plate: Slow smoked pork ribs with homemade slaw on the side. (The Corner Kick – Section 102)
- Tiebreaker Taco Salad: Tortilla salad bowl filled with lettuce, tomatoes, beans, seasoned ground beef, guacamole, sour cream, cheddar cheese and ranch. (Stadium Bowls – Section 127)
- Chicken Pesto Panini: Marinated chicken breast in pesto aioli, arugula, Roma tomatoes, mozzarella cheese on a brioche bun.(High Press – Section 109)
- French Bread Pizza Made in-house, pepperoni or supreme. (East Side Kitchen – Section 129, Main Street Kitchen – Section 112)
- Pretzel Bites: Mini pretzels served with nacho cheese as a dip. (3 Points Stand – Section 112/120)
Toyota Stadium Club Seats Options
- Smoked Chicken Flatbread: Crispy flatbread with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, smoked chicken, gouda cheese, shaved red onions and smoked bacon.
- Chicken & Waffle Sandwich: Fluffy Belgian waffles, crispy chicken tossed in chipotle honey, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, vine ripe tomatoes and leaf lettuce.
- Milanese Torta: Fresh-baked bolillo roll, chipotle black bean spread, crispy chicken cutlet, vine ripened tomatoes, leaf lettuce and guacamole.
- Argentinian Steak Skewers with Rice: Carne asada marinated flank steak, chimichurri sauce, Argentinean vegetable rice.
- Banana Pudding: Rich pudding layered with whipped cream, fresh bananas and shortbread cookies.
Don’t forget the Chick Fil A!
Fan favorite Chick-fil-A will also be served at Toyota Stadium in 2019. The stand location at Section 112 will include Chick-fil-A’s famous Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Original Chicken Sandwich and Waffle Fry Chips. The Chick-fil-A stand will be closed on Sundays.
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
Our client roster spans iconic venues, brands and world-class events, including Yankee Stadium, AT&T Stadium, One World Observatory, nearly 40 Live Nation venues, NFL, FC Barcelona, Atlético Madrid, Twickenham Stadium, Wimbledon Tennis Championships, Tottenham Hotspur FC, Golden 1 Center, Manchester City FC, University of Notre Dame, Los Angeles Football Club, Oakland Raiders, Los Angeles Angels, Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers, Atlanta Falcons, University of Southern California, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Super Bowl 50 and Indianapolis 500. More information available at www.legends.net.
ABOUT FC DALLAS
A member of Major League Soccer since its inception in 1996, FC Dallas is owned and operated by Hunt Sports Group. The professional team plays its regular season from March to October at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas. FC Dallas won the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup and MLS Supporters’ Shield in 2016.
Toyota Stadium is one of the first soccer-specific stadiums built in the United States and is also home to the National Soccer Hall of Fame which opened on November 2, 2018. It hosts MLS and international soccer matches, high school and college football games, as well as concerts and other events.
The 145-acre Toyota Soccer Center also includes 17 regulation-sized, tournament-grade soccer fields and is also home to the organization’s nationally-renowned youth development system.